Keen to meet new people while learning something new? Let’s Go See is a new dynamic, social events company, that combines educational factory tours with entertaining pub quizzes. This one-of-a-kind experience is Cape Town’s own ‘How It’s Made’ series that gives you a behind the scene view of local businesses while giving you the opportunity to connect with people and put your new-found knowledge to the test.
Let’s Go See offers you the chance to embark on a fascinating journey through the inner workings of various businesses, and then cement your newly acquired knowledge by playing a fun pub quiz at a nearby coffee shop or bar.
The interactive factory tours provide an up-close and personal look at how products are made or how companies operate. All tours are led by experienced company managers, directors, or experts, shedding light on the intricacies of the industries they represent.
The events cater to groups of 10 to 30 people and last around three hours overall, ensuring an intimate and personalised experience. Trained Let’s Go See hosts arrange the tours, represent the company, host the pub quizzes, and serve as liaisons between guests and the Let’s Go See head office. These enthusiastic hosts ensure that every detail is taken care of, allowing guests to fully immerse themselves in the tour experience.
Tickets cost R100 per person and include the factory/business tour and pub quiz. No drinks included.
Let’s Go See was created by Huenu Solsana (former owner of The Galileo Open Air Cinema) with an aim to bridge the gap between knowledge and fun, enriching lives while connecting people who share a thirst for discovery and a love for socialising.
The company also aims to benefit the businesses they visit by enhancing awareness of the business, facilitating valuable feedback through mini-focus groups, and fostering a sense of customer brand loyalty.
– How Leather Accessories Are Made: Thursday 6th July, 10am – 12.30pm, Woodstock, Cape Town
– How Jam Is Made: Thursday 13th July, 10am – 12.30pm, Gardens, Cape Tow. See more details here
– How Ouma Rooi Koeksisters Are Made: Friday 14th July, 10am – 12.30pm, Maitland, Cape Town. See more details here
– How Wicker Furniture Is Made: Tuesday 18th July, 10am – 12.30pm, Paarden Eilanden, Cape Town. See more details here
– How Rugs Are Made: Tuesday 19th July, 10am – 12.30pm, Salt River, Cape Tow. See more details here
– What FMR Radio Station Is Like: Wednesday 21st July, 10am – 12.30pm, Salt River, Cape Tow. See more details here
– How Honey Is Made: Monday 24th July, 10am – 12.30pm, Vredehoek, Cape Tow. See more details here
– How Apparel Is Manufactured: Monday 14th August, 10am – 12.30pm, Salt River, Cape Town. See more details here