The Cannabis Expo returns to GrandWest from 24 to 26 March 2023, bringing together thousands of cannabis industry professionals, investors and entrepreneurs from all around the world to explore the latest innovations, trends and business opportunities in the cannabis industry.
This year's event features over 200 exhibitors with more than 1000 cannabis products and a jam-packed program of talks and workshops. Visitors can look forward to interactive presentations and panel discussions, networking opportunities, and a massive array of cannabis products and services.
The event also runs later into the evening than before, with The Freedom Festival hosting bands, artists and DJs performing throughout, and The Cannabis Food Market providing a whole range of mouth-watering goodies.
- The Cannabis Food Market - Browse and enjoy cannabis-infused meals, treats and drinks
- The Freedom Festival - A vibrant outdoor festival environment hosting bands, artists and DJs
- The Shroom Expo – Information, talks and discussions on the mushroom industry
- The Convention Stage (Friday) - Global industry leaders presenting talks and taking part in moderated panel discussions
- The Expo Stage (Saturday and Sunday) - Presentations around cannabis-related topics that cover health, agriculture, legislation, finance and more
- Gizeh Chill lounge – where you can time out and relax during the day